At Sunshine Coast Cardiology, we believe that our referring doctors should be able to access our services promptly. Dr Kypraios is available to speak to you at any time for any urgent matter.
Dr Kypraios’ mobile number is available to referring doctors on request. We encourage new, elective and urgent referrals.
For your convenience, we accept direct GP initiated testing referrals for stress testing, echocardiography, Holter monitoring and 24- hour ambulatory BP, with clinical consultation arranged, if indicated by the test result.
Our testing is performed on site and reported by Dr Kypraios . You and your patient receive an integrated clinical assessment, with relevant and accurate results. We encourage you to call and discuss your patient’s test result, clinical case or appropriate test selection with Dr Kypraios.
Our practice manager is available to discuss any concerns or questions. We are here to assist and serve you and your patients.
Sunshine Coast Cardiology provides a large number of therapeutic and diagnostic services for cardiac patients including:
- Clinical Consultations
- Inpatient Care (at Sunshine Coast Private Hospital)
- Diagnostic Coronary Angiography
- Percutaneous Coronary Interventions (elective and urgenM)
- Pacemaker implantation
- Event Loop Recorder implantation
- Exercise and Dobutamine Stress Echocardiography
- 24- hour Holter Monitoring
- 24- hour Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring
- Reported ECG
- Pacemaker / ICD/ Loop recorder checks on site.
- Remote pacemaker/ICD/Loop recorder checking.