At Sunshine Coast Cardiology, we believe that our referring doctors should be able to access our services promptly. Dr Kypraios is available to speak to you at any time for any urgent matter. Dr Kypraios’ mobile number is available to referring doctors on request.
Our testing is performed and reported by Dr Kypraios, assisted by a specialized and experienced cardiac technologist and sonographer. You and your patient receive an integrated clinical assessment, with relevant and accurate results. We encourage you to call and discuss your patient’s test result, clinical case or appropriate test selection with Dr Kypraios.
Our practice manager is available to discuss any concerns or questions about our Practice. We are here to assist and serve you and your patients. We encourage new, elective and urgent referrals.
The Sunshine Coast Cardiology Practice provides a large number of therapeutic and diagnostic services for cardiac patients including:
- Clinical Consultations
- Inpatient Care (at Sunshine Coast Private Hospital)
- Diagnostic Coronary Angiography
- Percutaneous Coronary Interventions (elective and urgent )
- Pacemaker implantation
- Event Loop Recorder implantation
- Exercise and Pharmacological Stress Echocardiography
- 24 hour Holter monitoring
- 24 hour Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring
- Reported ECG
- Pacemaker / ICD/ Loop recorder checks in the rooms.
- Remote pacemaker/ICD/Loop recorder checking.